- Send your watch via insured or registered mail with sufficient insurance to cover the original purchase price. Mark your package to “Attn: Repairs.”
- Make sure your complete name and address including ZIP Code (where you would like the product to be sent back to) appear on the package return address label and are also included inside the package.
- Enclose a complete explanation of the nature of the problem so that the correct repairs will be made and include a telephone number and email address in case we need to reach you. SEND IN THE COPY OF PROOF OF PURCHASE. Repairs without a proof of purchase will receive an estimate.
- Pack the watch securely to avoid damage in transit. The original watch box should not be sent in as we will not be liable for the condition of it.
- Send a check or money order for $10.00 for shipping and handling per product to cover the cost of handling, mailing and insurance. ($15.00 for HI, PR & AK- $40 for International) Post-warranty movement repairs are guaranteed for a period of one year.
- Allow 4 to 8 weeks for repairs. Estimated time for return of repaired goods cannot be given for watches or winders needing back ordered parts or special repair procedures.
SWI, ATTN: REPAIRS
The SWI Group
101 South State Rd 7 Suite #201
Hollywood Fl 33023